Maybe you’ve heard about chiropractic care through a friend or did some research online. Maybe you’re just tired of living in pain. If going to the chiropractor is a new experience for you, don’t worry! We’re here to help you shed your pain and get back on your feet. Your first visit to our practice will be about getting to know your chiropractor, and a chance for us to get to know you!
Appointments at our office typically begin with a bit of paperwork, as you no doubt would expect. Your skilled chiropractor will perform a physical examination, and take any necessary x-rays, to learn more about the cause of your pain. We’ll also discuss your current condition and your goals.
We will take a look at the overall results, and, together, come up with a plan of action specifically for you. We will talk about the type of treatment you will be receiving, any preparation necessary before beginning treatment, and when you can expect to see results. We will also discuss any lifestyle changes that may help you with your goals. As your partner in improving your health, your chiropractor will be with you every step of the way during your treatment.
If you have any further questions, call our practice today!
1. Do you take my insurance? We accept most major insurances, including Medicare. Please call our office or your insurance provider to verify.
2. How long will my appointment take? Generally, new patient's should expect to be at our office for approximately 45-60 minutes on their first visit. You can fill out some of the paper work prior to arriving at our office.
3. Will I get treated/adjusted on my first visit? After an examination, the Doctor will decide whether treatment will be rendered.
4. What should I wear? Anything will be fine. However, loose fitting, athletic style clothing works best.
5. Will the adjustment hurt? Generally, the adjustments that we perform at our office are very safe comfortable. That being said, we are performing these adjustments in an area that is inflamed and irritated and it is a possibility that localized tenderness can occur during an adjustment. Our Doctors will explain the adjustments prior to starting so that you know what to expect.
Our staff is available during business hours to answer any questions you may have!